ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON Direct Download
Combining FromSoftware’s longstanding expertise in mech games with their signature action gameplay, ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON brings a brand-new action experience to the series. Players will pilot their mech in fast-paced, omni-directional battles, taking advantage of massive stages and their mech’s mobility on land and in the air to ensure victory. Customize Armored Core parts to suit a large variety of playstyles. Selecting different parts not only changes the mech’s attacks, but also directly affects its movement and battle style, so each mission can be approached with a unique mech strategy. Deploy a wide variety of offensive and defensive tactics at close and long range to take down powerful enemy bosses. this isnt even a meme review or anything its genuinely there in the game and you can get it in NG+. performance wise the game wasnt very stable at 120 fps but it was decent enough to keep playing without too much concern.
What i mean by this is GOOD LORD did i miss the charm and the little/subtle/hidden goofiness in Armored Core games. Mechbros we are SO back. The campaign is really fun and even the more gimmicky missions are interesting, and the mkb controls are really nice, but i strongly recommend you to bind reload to Alt and the shoulder weapons to the side buttons of your mouse. If you feel even remotely tempted to buy it, whether youre feeling nostalgic or just curious, please do yourself a favor and get it, just dont listen to people who claim its bland or whatever. This is the first AC game you can legally play on PC and its amazing, the controls are smooth, the bossfights are really good and imho things like S-ranking every mission, unlocking secret parts, and building over the top mechs for pvp are some of the most fun you can have in a fromsoft game, period.
ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON Direct Play:
My rig has: rtx 3080, i9 10900k (at stock frequencies), 32gb ram and i played at 1440p. I believe some performance patches would be benefitial since most of the time the game wasnt fully exploiting my hardware but again, its fine to play as is. This concerned me, as it was already challenging for me to engage in shared experiences with my offspring, as he is always exploring virtual realms or absorbing data streams. So, I decided to create a Neural Link account and access this simulator to see if I could perhaps synchronize experiences with him. I initialized the program, calibrated my mech and environment, and commenced the simulation but was unsure of the mission objectives. I sent a data query to my offspring for guidance, and he established a co-op simulation for me. It was exhilarating, marking the most meaningful synchronization I had with my offspring since my partner went offline.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K | Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 4 GB or AMD Radeon RX 480, 4 GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.