Archvale Free Download v1.1.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
A malicious and cruel king once ruled the land and terrorized all who faced him. He along with the fabled arch to Archvale have become the fodder for ghost stories and passed down myths. All that remains of him are the Undying; beings whom the king cursed with immortality to live out their eternity in his prisons. You and you alone can defeat the Undying and rid the world from the dark shadow the king has left. Journey across diverse regions, looting and crafting your way to better weapons and equipment. Through these upgrades you will be able to succeed against the host of enemies that await you and stand between you and the truth about the said-to-be-mythic arch to Archvale.
The gameplay consists of traveling from “room” to “room” in an interconnected world. You can go anywhere at any time, but some areas are clearly meant for later. The game doesn’t hold your hand in where to go next, but it does have a map that allows you to see everything you’ve done, and pathways you have not been to. Since the loop here is “room” to “room”, you can be sure that you will always clearly tell what you have and have not done. I can’t stress that enough, as somebody who generally hates getting lost in games.Along the way, you will encounter enemies who, more often than not, shoot projectiles. And this is where I 100% recommend the game. There is not a single enemy that shoots stuff just to shoot it because bullet hell. Every enemy is crafted to fulfill a specific role on the battlefield. Every attack is not only well telegraphed, but very learnable. You will, after only meeting the enemy a few times, know exactly what to take out first and why. Speaking of enemies, the variety here is great. Blobs, bugs, beetles, skeletons, a… mage… thing, and more.
You don’t level up in this game, but you do find Fountains. These Fountains act as a full heal, refill all of your potions, and allow you to fast travel between them. On death, you lose gold (used to purchase items from vendors). Gold is valuable, but since enemies respawn on statue use, it can be obtained. I don’t back track in games, but the combat in this one is superb and I have no problem farming some gold. HOWEVER, if you don’t want to, you can fast travel to a town and store gold in a bank, making it safe even if you fall in battle. This is especially wise to do before boss fights. Weapons and items will be found on your journey. Magic weapons, melee weapons, and a lot of “what the hell is that, oh wow cool!” weapons. These can be upgraded via a Forge in town. Town is also there to sell (you can’t sell weapons or items) special treasures you find along your path, and buy badges.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X2 550
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT, 512 MB or AMD Radeon HD 7570, 1 GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Archvale folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.