Arcane Waters Direct Download
Arcane Waters is an online pixel RPG, featuring trading, exploration, combat, and farming. On your own, or with friends, explore handcrafted sea and land maps, sail to visit remote towns to trade goods, hunt for treasure in dangerous waters and lands filled with monsters, or play against other pirates in PvP sea battles. In the meantime, tend your farm to grow crops, buy and upgrade your fleet of ships, and craft items to use or sell. FIGHT When you leave the safety of your farm, you’ll have to fight to survive! On the high seas, fight tense real-time cannon-blasting battles against pirates and huge monsters. On land, take part in thrilling active-time fights with strange creatures to reveal hidden treasures. You’ll need your wits about you! Starting with a humble farm, plant seeds, water them and pick your crops. Eventually you will unlock other farms to increase your yield and diversify your produce.
A vast open world awaits you or your team as you sail to distant lands. Explore multiple different biomes, each with their own unique towns, valuable goods for sale and dangerous monsters, to complete quests and help each other level up. Whether you grow your own food, or buy it from traders, you will need to find the best price to sell and make a profit. This will mean sailing far from home to discover new continents and towns where your goods are highly sought after. CRAFT Use items dropped by enemies or sold at stores to make your own weapons and armor, and either use them yourself or sell them on the public Auction for a profit! LEVEL UP Stay neutral to avoid being attacked by other players, or join a guild to help fight for your place in the world. Level up by completing quests, finding new locations, and utilizing your skills. Use Perk points to increase stats based on your chosen specialties, and use your hard-earned gold to buy new equipment to help you progress even faster.
Arcane Waters Pre-Installed:
Voyages are the “raids” it feels like and they’re not too long which is nice, so far I’ve only done two and they were pretty easy to pick up, the second one was challenging and seemed like you’d need a group or to be over leveled. They’re a combo of ship combat and then land combat. The land combat leaves a lot to be desired (turn based), it seemed a little clunky, I couldn’t really tell if it was lag due to the early access load, but it seemed like sometimes my defensive/offensive switching was not actually working right. Some monsters died before my attack animation finishes. One quick aside I think the current plan is to keep all items from the play tests/early access phase, which seems odd and not really great imo for a new MMO, but that’s their choice. If it was up to me I would at the very least wipe the items/gold of all accounts at launch.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1.73 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Arcane Waters folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.