Aragami Free Download v1.09.10 & ALL DLC PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory. EMBRACE THE SHADOWS Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
BECOME ARAGAMIFight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence. A very good game for stealth enthusiasts, it is like a cross between Splinter Cell and Dishonored where you can teleport between shadows emitted by the environment. I think there are way too many guards, but I guess this is fair because teleporting between shadows is very overpowered. I also recommend playing on Normal because on Hard the guards have ungodly detection range and if they even see a pixel of you, they immediately go into suspicion mode. A very satisfying stealth game, if they managed to get full voiced characters working with more cutscenes to flesh out the story it would be even better.
Aragami is a good and enjoyable game. The game aesthetic is great and the overall gameplay feels smooth and fluid. However, the main story is rather predictable and non-interesting in general. I liked the fact that even though Aragami is a stealth game, it lets you go for an aggressive approach. I was surprised (positively) to learn that Aragami’s game studio (Lince Works) is based in Barcelona, I did really not expect that!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB of Video Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated audio interface
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Aragami folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.