Aquatico Direct Download
Aquatico is an underwater survival city-builder set on the ocean floor. The Earth’s surface has become a barren wasteland, forcing humanity to pour any remaining hope for a new beginning into the depths of the sea. Upon discovering a world below the tides, the opportunity to start over is within reach. Despite the new beginning, the dangers and challenges that lie ahead won’t make surviving under the sea a simple task… Build a unique city underwater to escape a dying world. Survive the challenges of the sea and construct your base over multiple levels. Use the seabed to build core infrastructure and production facilities, while the domed layers above will house your people from the dangers of the depths. Discover diverse biomes, gather resources, secure temperature readings and manage the multiple levels of your underwater base. Just be wary of natural sea life, as provoking creatures as you build and harvest may trigger dangerous events. Sharks and whales swarming your city may not be ideal…
Use drones and submarines, construct production lines and oversee expeditions to investigate the dark depths of the sea. Expeditions will bring rewards and rare resources that are crucial to life. Success brings the opportunity to delve deeper into the unknown. Who knows what secrets hide across the ocean floor? Aquatico is what I wanted and expected. City building under water. No.. it’s EXACTLY what I wanted. Building factories on the bottom and then bumping homes and public service buildings on a higher level in closed domes. So far it’s been fairly easy. I barely scratched the surface though so I’ll wait and see. I did get attacked by some sharks and they chomped some of my people away.
Aquatico Direct Play:
With so many city builders out there, I took this one because it looks different. No regrets so far. Game looks neat, entire underwater setting is a welcome change. Maybe a touch complicated for casual player, but the upside is that it also offers great deal of various things you don’t notice at a first glance. I’m still learning the functions of many ingame buttons, and many times they hide some really awesome stuff (like building customization, or buildings management pane The game is already better than MANY city builder games out there from much bigger studios… so that’s already amazing, but what can the devs do to improve the game even more? An even bigger research tree, even more buildings, bigger maps (like, I mean MASSIVE maps, since the current maps are somewhat restrictive), and then also expand the ‘upper dome’ level of gameplay above & beyond what it currently offers (but this last one will take lots of development time).
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory: 10 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB or AMD Radeon™ RX 560 4 GB
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Aquatico folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.