Anvil Saga Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Turn a ramshackle blacksmith shop into a successful enterprise in a challenging and endlessly varied world! Deal with local bandits, merchants, priests, as well as French and English soldiers. Manage workers with various quirks, improve facilities and tools to create better merchandise, decorate your smithy to attract high-paying customers and most importantly – try not to get yourself beheaded! Build the smithy of your dreams Construct new rooms and underground facilities in order to expand your smithy and take on the more challenging orders. From a simple kitchen to living quarters, to logging or woodcarving workshops – each room needs to be outfitted with the appropriate furniture and décor.
Customers, relationships and decisions – they all matter! Maintain your reputation with conflicting factions, each one offering protection and bonuses for your budding enterprise. The orders which you decide to fulfil and the way you deal with each faction influences the game world and leads to a variety of tragic, fun or bewildering outcomes. Manage orders and try to increase your prestige level to attract the rich and the famous. Look out for unique orders that pay a premium, such as a baron’s request to create the most beautiful ring for his daughter or a wandering knight demanding you forge a one-of-a-kind sword. Take charge of employees with different skill sets, salary levels, needs and personalities. Keep them happy by building special facilities, installing amenities and decorating their rooms. Equip your workers with special tools for faster work and help improve their craft by adding new books to your library.
The game takes place primarily in one screen covering the smithy and your workshop. You can upgrade your buildings by adding more rooms like extra living space, kitchens, and even mines to dig your own ore. When you open up shop customers walk in and request tools, weapons, and a ton of other things for money. You simply have to have the materials, usually they have to be refined like ore into ingots then tell your workers to get it done. But you have to be fast because the queue gets long and the buyers have little patience. The resource management gameplay here is fine but it’s the RPG choices aspect which really makes it stand out. At various intervals while you’re trying to make a living and upgrading things you’ll be approached by NPCs which have dialogue and usually end up with you making decisions which affect gameplay. There’s factions that you can ally with that can give you benefits but if you choose one you usually piss off another one. These pros and cons can range from simple increase in income, discounts on items, tax cuts, and even alter what’s available in the market at times.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 or higher, 64-bit
- Processor: 64-bit, with clock frequency higher than 1.6GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Memory size larger than 2 GB and DirectX® 10/OpenGL 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Anvil Saga folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.