Another day Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Another day Direct Download
Prepare yourself to face challenging riddles scattered throughout the hospital. Solve these intriguing puzzles to progress further, uncovering new secrets and seeking an escape from this grim trap. Immerse yourself in the eerie depths of the abandoned hospital and explore its dark corridors. Surrounded by an ominous atmosphere, where silence is filled with secrets and danger. Be prepared for tense moments, as every step into the unknown can lead to new discoveries or encounters with horrifying entities. Uncover the mysteries of the abandoned hospital by examining old notes that you come across along your journey. They will serve as a key to unraveling the dark events that took place in this location. Discover the truth about your missing brother. “Another Day” is a psychological horror game with realistic graphics. The gameplay revolves around exploration, and the genre is akin to a walking simulator. The game also features references and Easter eggs.
What about the gameplay, there are riddles, a couple of interesting scrimmers too, as well as an interesting innovation for indie games, it’s a task interface, with beautiful animation and in pritznipe picked up under the theme. Gameplay is similar to any other indie horror game. You find yourself in a desolate and eerie place that urges you to explore and find keys or keycards to open a path forward. Except for a few jump scares, you’re free to explore because nothing will harm you. Except in the last chapter, where you need to find items while being hunted. It’s a bad design because the space is tight and the guy following you is braindead. You can duck behind a door right in front of him and he won’t find you. All chapters are immediately accessible, but it’s recommended to go from the prologue because the story won’t make any sense. There is no save mechanic, therefore chapter selection is necessary. This means you must finish a chapter in a single session or risk losing all progress. Fortunately, the chapters are short.
Another day Free Steam Pre-Installed:
There are also a few simple logic puzzles. When something can be picked up or used, the mouse cursor turns to a hand. There are no waypoints or visual indications so you must keep an eye out for any interesting stuff. This can be tricky because some puzzles rely on heavier items that must be grabbed and carried to the appropriate spot. If you leave it in the dark or forget where you left it, you’re pretty much stuck and will have to either waste time looking for it or restart the chapter. You have a night vision, but it’s very easy to forget about it. Although the game is set in a hospital, which is a classic horror setting, it is made with high-quality assets that distinguish the game from the pack. Surprisingly, the game runs pretty smoothly and is not hindered by the genre’s typical poor optimization.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 740
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Another day folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.