About The Game
New to Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Come get the lay of the land and learn what to expect when you set out to create your own island paradise. If you’re an island life veteran already, we hope you will share this video with newcomers and welcome them with open arms! Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a 2020 life simulation game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch; it is the fifth main game in the Animal Crossing series. In New Horizons, the player controls a customizable character who moves to a deserted island after purchasing a package from Tom Nook, a tanuki character who has appeared in every entry in the Animal Crossing series.
Whether you recently picked up the game over the holidays, or you’re a long-time island resident, we hope this free update fires up your island with its carnival spirit and new seasonal items. In the latest version of the game you will periodically receive updates that deliver events and features to the game, and this new update includes a colorful and feather-filled Festivale event, some heartfelt seasonal additions, new Reactions and new items to purchase.
The game was recently updated to Version 1.6, and with it comes two different options to transfer your save data to another Nintendo Switch™ system. You can either transfer individual player data or your full island save data. Don’t worry if you’re not quite sure which option is which—we’ll go through both right now! Bundle up, it’s sweater weather! Colder weather may be arriving, but luckily, it’s also ushering in warm holiday cheer in the Animal Crossing: PC YUZU Emulator game for the Nintendo Switch system. Alongside the auburn-colored maple leaves that are beginning to drift down from the trees, islands located in the Northern Hemisphere will be visited by tranquil blankets of snow. Plus, on Nov. 19, a free update* will arrive for Animal Crossing, introducing holiday events and enhancements, giving you opportunities to connect** with friends and family and enjoy island life together with your Animal Crossing PC Game residents.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 / AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: @1080p NVIDIA GEFORCE® GTX 1650 Super or GTX 1060 / Radeon™ R9 390X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible, headphones recommended
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Animal Crossing New Horizons PC YUZU Emulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.