Anglerfish Direct Download
Welcome to Anglerfish. Your secluded bar in Mols mountains. Here you will experience the true survival horror of dating, which means you will die multiple times. Every time you die, you must start the game over, but something always changes when you try again to survive your night out. Every change in your new run is handcrafted based on where and how you died. This means dying is a stimulating thing. You will try to survive your wildest night ever. To do this you must undercover the secrets hidden deep down in Anglerfish’s core by exploring every nook and cranny and solve the buried mysteries. But disturbing forcers will try to keep you from the truth, so you must be ready to fight back by blasting their heads off. One of your friends from work is getting married. You’re at his bachelor party with all of your colleagues at the bar, Anglerfish. It’s Look-a-like Thursday, so you fit in naturally with your schoolgirl uniform. You all have a friendly competition to see who will be the best man at the wedding. But your good time comes to an abrupt end, when the secrets of Anglerfish call for the last drink of the night.
I knew i was going to love this game the day I played through it on the demo. This game had me dying of laughter, jumping out of my seat with fright, and pulling my hair out from the amount of times I died. Seriously though, there is a whole lot of trial and error with this game. Not a lot of people will be into that, especially with how linear the game can be. But I personally think that if you push through you will find some laughs along the way for sure! There were a surprising amount of movie references that I had noticed that gave me a chuckle. It seems the devs love a good Kurt Russel film! I absolutely cannot recommend this game more. Oh and don’t even get me started on how great the soundtrack is. This is going to have to be my GOTY for 2022 <3 Thank you Professional Villains for creating this gem of a game!!! So much love went into this, It could not have been easy.
Anglerfish Direct Play:
The changes themselves, however, are not enough to remove the tedium from walking through the same map over and over, facing the same puzzles and seeing the same enemies (well, depending on the curve ball the game throws at you with each run). The rest of that mission is accomplished via a well thought out shortcut, and later on checkpoint systems, which allow you to skip a lot of usually boring parts of the dungeon. Even with that, however, I still found myself wishing I could get back to where I was faster in the beginning of the game. When they introduced checkpoints, a bit later on, my issue was completely resolved. On a side note: this whole true ending thing is something I discovered via a dialogue the devs inserted at the end of the game. However, I really wish they would keep that save for the update and let us restart (without deleting the old save) if we wanted to keep playing. I wanted to get a screenshot for this game and can’t (aside from the one I already put up there), as the game just boots me into the ending dialogue now.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Anglerfish folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.