An Ankou Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
An Ankou Direct Download
With death comes a new job. An Ankou is a fast-paced action roguelike where you usher souls from the land of the living whilst battling hordes of demons. As the servant of Death, explore a haunted open environment, scavenge resources, and craft equipment to help in your task. With multiple professions to imbue the Ankou, each with its own items and skills, random events scattered across the maps, and optional challenges to tackle, there is tons of replayability, and each playthrough is unique. Each run, a newly dead person inhabits the role of the Ankou, and they bring the knowledge and tools from their profession in life. Each version of the Ankou gives you access to new weapons and abilities to unlock as you dispatch unruly demons. How many souls can you aid using the skills of a blacksmith, a soldier, an apothecary, a cook and others? Roam the haunted lands searching for resources to craft and upgrade your gear.
Use your scythe to harvest wood, plants and metal, or hunt dangerous beasts for rare and precious components. Most of your challenges will begin with a handful of evil creatures to defeat, but they will quickly escalate into waves of hundreds of demons fighting alongside increasingly powerful bosses. An Ankou has a fast-paced progression and swiftly shifts from careful exploration to frenetic fights. Multiple tools of your old trade are ready to be used, but more can be unlocked as you play. Choose your gear based on the available resources, challenges you have to overcome, and the playstyle you prefer. But can you craft what you need before waves of deadly demons overpower you? Multiple game modes with game durations between 15 minutes and 1 hour Tackle objectives and increase difficulty at your own pace Different control schemes for all profiles: 2 sticks, 1 stick, 1 stick with auto-aim, mouse and keyboard Regular updates. Always know when the next update is due.
An Ankou Pre-Installed:
I spent several hours with the demo of An Ankou and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I was stoked to see the early access release. For only five bucks, it was an instant purchase. I can already see they’ve polished up the UI, added new enemies, and toned the gameplay/difficulty since I last played — all positive changes. The game is a pretty unique action roguelike/survival crafting hybrid. I’ve played tons of games in those genres, but nothing quite like this. Think Hades mixed with Don’t Starve. The art style is dark and simplistic but it looks great. The music and sound effects are well done, fit the environment perfectly, and build tension as the tempo increases. I found the gameplay a little clunky and confusing at first, but it’s grown on me. Once you understand how to prioritize your crafting and work with the roguelike RNG bonuses, everything starts to click and things get more satisfying with minor meta progression via unlocking new craftables..
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10+
- Processor: Intel I3 or equivalent and above
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 10 series equivalent or above
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the An Ankou folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.