Amnesia The Bunker Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Amnesia The Bunker Direct Download
Amnesia: The Bunker is a first-person horror game from the makers of SOMA and Amnesia. Left all alone in a desolate WW1 bunker with only one bullet remaining in the barrel, it’s up to you to face the oppressing terrors in the dark. Keep the lights on at all costs, persevere, and make your way out alive. A truly intense horror experience. Immerse yourself in the multiple ways of tackling survival. In the shoes of the French soldier Henri Clément, you are armed with a revolver gun, a noisy dynamo flashlight, and other scarce supplies to scavenge and craft along the way. With randomization and unpredictable behavior, no play-through is the same. Hunted by an ever-present threat reacting to your every move and sound, you must adapt your play-style to face hell. Every decision will change the outcome of how the game responds. Actions bear consequences.
Solve things your own way in a semi-open world. You must explore and experiment to make your way out. Figure out what’s going on down here – what has happened to the other soldiers? Where have all the officers gone? What diabolical nightmare lurks underneath this hellscape? Unravel the mysteries of the Bunker and get to know the nooks and crannies of this cruel sandbox to up your odds of survival. A masterpiece you can play over and over again and keep discovering new things, you’ll fall in love with the characters, the atmosphere, the dialogue. Makes you feel like a kid again excited to come home, get lost in the story and forget about life for a little bit.
Amnesia The Bunker Direct Play:
With this remake they are exhilarating sections to navigate through (one can quickly lose their bearings if not paying attention which will often have fatal consequences for the player) and I regularly found myself drawing deep breaths just like Isaac himself while moving through these sections. I can’t stress enough how good they are now. These sections are like chalk and cheese when comparing them to the original. Exploration-wise, the Ishimura has gone from being segmented into levels to being a freely-explorable space, not unlike the original Resident Evil and its remake. This alteration fundamentally changes progression in the game and incentivizes backtracking while also allowing for side missions to enter the narrative loop. I won’t elaborate further besides saying they’re worth doing, especially if you’re a returning fan.
- Dynamic and ever-present monster that reacts to player actions.
- Constant tension – Time is not on your side.
- Tactile and physics based interactions with the world.
- Scavenge for resources and craft tools to aid your survival.
- Multiple solutions to problem solving in a non-linear open world.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bits
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD FX 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.0, Nvidia GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5750 / Intel HD 630
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Amnesia The Bunker folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.