About The Game
Experience legendary American trucks and deliver various cargoes across sunny California, sandy Nevada, and the Grand Canyon State of Arizona. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes and widely recognized landmarks around the States.
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software. American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.
Wyoming may be one of the least populated states in the U.S, but that doesn’t mean that it lacks spectacular places to visit and see. Home to some of the country’s most breathtaking national parks, Wyoming is best known for its red-walled gorges, hot springs, historic prairie towns, pioneer history, and historical attractions.
Wyoming designated the American bison as the official state mammal in 1985, and to this day you can still find large herds of them grazing across the prairies and protected land which is designated for the conservation of wild bison since their decline across the U.S.
This upcoming map expansion is still in development and more screenshots and info will be added here as we’ll reveal more of our recreation of Wyoming. Keep an eye on Steam announcements and other SCS Software’s communication channels to be up to date with everything new revealed for this DLC.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the American Truck Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.