American Theft 80s Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
It’s the 80s, so put on your nostalgia glasses (even if you weren’t there)! From the creators of Thief Simulator. Every house, bank, shop and museum can be robbed with the right tools, you just have to know how to do it. Earn your way up in a county full of corruption and crime while discovering what the residents are hiding. That’s right, if you see a house, bank or a shop you can get inside, but learn about the tenants first. You don’t want to get caught. Remember VHS, cassette players and CRT TVs? No? Well now you can get to know them. Tenants will surely share them with you, albeit not knowingly. Sometimes the only thing you can do is get in the car and drive as fast as possible. But be careful, the cops are not playing around and will chase after you. Make sure to bribe the police to avoid being wanted.
It needs a lot of work to live up to what the trailers show. That being said while the gameplay right now is fairly simple, it is still a lot of fun for what it is. Sort of reminds me of splinter cell strictly in the stealth aspect. It does a really good job of making you feel like you are in the 80s, and definitely has a carefree sort of attitude to the story. Overall, I would reccomend. I got this game refunded because it wasn’t for me, however, i was wrong about my first review and thinking the developers were creating a cash grab, as they are actually one of the few developers i’ve ever seen respond to reviews. Actively taking the feedback. For this alone, I give this game a thumbs up from a thumbs down. I hope to see this game improve. Thank you Noble Muffins for taking a real interest in your customers feedback. I’ll buy the damn game just for that.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the American Theft 80s folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.