American Fugitive Free Download v1.1.19095 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Inspired by classic GTA, American Fugitive is a modern take on sandbox action, offering a new 3D top-down open-world single-player experience. Developed by Fallen Tree Games, the two studio founders have extended AAA backgrounds; including titles such as TimeSplitters, Crysis, Black, and Goldeneye 007: Reloaded. Welcome to Redrock County, a sleepy American town with a booming criminal underbelly. You take the role of Will Riley. No angel for sure – but not a killer. Yet the cold-blooded murder of your dad is the crime they locked you up for. Fuelled by grief and a burning desire for vengeance, you’ll bust out of jail intent on finding the real culprit. Once outside, you’ll need to blend with the townsfolk to avoid recapture. Establish contact with the criminal underworld and stay one step ahead of the police dragnet. Set in the deep south of the 1980s, American Fugitive is a love-letter to the classic movies and games of old.
A modern take on classic sandbox action – Rediscover the joy of top-down carnage with stunning 3D graphics and destructible environments, dramatic storytelling and epic car-chase mayhem. A mature action game based on an original story – Unravel a plot of mystery, deception and corruption, full of twists and turns, inhabited by a motley cast of law-breakers and law-enforcers. A stunning open-world environment – Explore Redrock County on foot on by car – a beautiful and vibrant slice of 80s rural USA. Choose the life of a felon – Rob houses, steal cars, arm yourself to the teeth. Just don’t get caught! Put the pedal to the metal – Test yourself against time trial challenges and stunt jumps dotted throughout the world, using any of the numerous vehicles. A wealth of activities – Whether you’re undertaking jobs for the criminal underworld, uncovering hidden stashes, looting houses, sticking up stores, or fencing fine art, remain vigilant. The crooked cops will stop at nothing to see you back behind bars!
This is a great little game to play for those who miss the old GTA top down games, it plays and handles well and was fun to play and not frustrating like a lot of these types of games can be. It consists of driving around and doing errands for people while you try and find out who killed your father. It also has a burglar mechanic where you can rob people’s houses which while basic was well done. The game has 3 small rural areas that you unlock as the story progresses, i would have liked a more urban environment to explore, maybe in the sequel. My first GTA game was Chinatown Wars on my iPod Touch. American Fugitive is really a modern take on those old top-down GTA titles. If you have played any of those, then you already know what this game looks like. The driving is solid, the gunplay is passable. The graphical design of the world is quite drab but similarly passable. The music was forgetable. The story was barebones but enough to keep me engaged for the full playthrough. Certainly a very interesting title to come out in 2019. If you enjoyed some of those early GTA titles, this should be an obvious pick-up for you. The game will run on a potato too, so thats a nice bonus.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 (4 * 2830) / AMD Athlon X4 740 (4 * 3200) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 460 (1024 MB) / Radeon 7770 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the American Fugitive folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.