American Arcadia Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
American Arcadia Direct Download
Tune in to American Arcadia, the most popular reality tv show on the planet! In this retro-futuristic 70s metropolis all citizens enjoy a life of luxury and comfort… and are completely unaware that they’re being broadcast 24/7! So escape from the real world and sit back to enjoy the most dangerous contest on air, where a drop in your popularity comes at the highest cost: death. Trevor Hills is your ordinary, everyday, average man. He’s more than happy with his mundane life as an office clerk. Unfortunately, this doesn’t make him very popular with the ever-important viewers of American Arcadia and sets him up for a one way trip to execution – unless he escapes. Angela Solano is a stage technician for American Arcadia, and she’s determined to make sure that Trevor gets out of Arcadia alive. Assisting from the outside, she uses her technical prowess and wits to manipulate the world around him, clearing the path to his freedom.
But neither Angela nor Trevor are prepared for this escape to become a journey filled with twists, turns, and lies. Control two different characters in two different worlds as you play through Trevor’s escape in 2.5D puzzle platforming sections and assist him as Angela in first-person hacking gameplay. It’s only by working together that they have any chance to overcome the corporation they’re up against! After telling the story of love and loss in the 1930’s South Pacific, developers Out of the Blue have created a completely new experience set in a rich world of twists and mystery. There are side-scroller sections for the main protagonist where you will mostly walk (and run) while you play your little helper in first person where you have to do different stuff like distracting enemies via remote hacking or solving little puzzles.
American Arcadia Free Steam Pre-Installed:
A tongue-in-cheek version of INSIDE, where The Sims need to escape their horrible fate. Quite an easy puzzle-platformer game with astonishing design. Less obtuse than their previous – but equally mesmerizing- game, Out of the Blue have outdone themselves with this one. All the existential dread and the comedy of The Truman Show turned into a fun game. The design is really well made and, while the story is a bit classic, everything is carried by excellent voice actors, animations and good writing. Puzzle wise, most of them are a bit basic, some are really well made, but overall they allow good pacing of the story so it works. This game is amazing to play, with some sequences that are amazing and unforgettable in gameplay.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050ti or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the American Arcadia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.