Alvara Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Alvara Direct Download
Alvara is an RPG with narrative at the center of the gaming experience. Exploration takes place in real time and combat is turn-based, drawing inspiration from the classics of the JRPG genre. You play as Zoltae, a hunter from a small village located on the continent of Occilargia. What he doesn’t know yet is that his world is about to change, and that fate or maybe even the gods have given him a role he can’t escape… Explore Alvara and discover its many mysteries. Lift the veil on its past…and its future! Third person view in a 3D world. Start the story alone and recruit unique characters to help you in your quest. Missions that you can accept, contracts that you will have to pay and sign… Everything has a price in Alvara, can you put your own? Gain experience to develop your skills and characteristics. Learn new ones using books you find or buy from the masters. Rich dialogues that affect your relationship with NPCs and have a direct influence on the story.
Turn-based battles: fight powerful enemies, learn to anticipate battles and adapt your strategy according to their characteristics. Craft and commerce Day/night cycle. Use a bed to recharge your batteries or set up camps and take advantage of these moments to get to know your team members Back up with backup books when you find them! This game has been developed by a single person for 5 years, which is not always easy, be indulgent towards the various bugs still present in the demo, and do not hesitate to report problems so that they can be corrected. The demo lasts approximately 1 hour. It will allow you to visit the starting village and explore a wooded level without the possibility of carrying out side quests. Early access which will allow you to explore the region around the starting village is planned soon. The full version planned for 2025 will include the entire continent of Occilargia. If this short demo thrills you, let us know by putting the game in your wishlist and don’t hesitate to.
Alvara Direct Play:
The game was written in French and the translation automated. The translation files are made available to players who would like to improve them. Thus, some texts may be inconsistent or incomprehensible in the first versions of the game. There are so many different skills and paths your character can take, and you have full control over it. There is a lot of freedom that comes from controlling a character who lost his memory lol. It took me 36 hours for my first playthrough and I know there was a lot of stuff I missed. And not just stuff missed, but also different paths and options. While the game is fully voiced, I found myself just mostly reading the text because it was faster. If you don’t like reading, you’ll definitely find this game slow and boring.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Ivy Bridge Processeur Celeron G1610
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7870 2Go/Geforce GTX660Ti
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alvara folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.