Alpha Protocol Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Loyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton. A talented young agent cast out by his government, Thorton is the only one with the information needed to stop an impending international catastrophe. To do so means he must cut himself off from the very people he is sworn to protect. As players determine how to accomplish different objectives, the decisions made and actions taken in each mission will ultimately transform the type of secret agent Michael Thorton will become. Every choice the player makes as Michael Thorton will carry consequences for his future and the fate of the world. That game that a journalist wrote a blog post about, ya’ know, the “male fantasy one”; well, this game is the male fantasy. You shoot up Russians, karate chop the Chinese, and leave some random side girl to die in a museum after sleeping with her. You literally play as a stud getting women, taking names, and blowing up your boss with grenades. What part of this isn’t male fantasy?
This is played from the third person perspective. As he is a secret agent he has the weaponry and gadgets which every agent must have. Also there is a feature of Advancement Points which when earned will let you to enhance the abilities of Michael Thorton. There are boss fights in this game also which includes humans with helicopters and tanks. There is also a brief customization feature included in this game. It’s such a cool concept, and how it’s been upheld and updated by the community has led to an awesome experience to walk into. It has felt imbalanced at times, maybe because of the vast difference in experience that can happen. This leads to an unfortunate amount of unforgivingly frustrated, harsh, sometimes toxic responses from others more experienced, but don’t let that ruin what this game could be.
This game is incredible, and frustrating, but just as rewarding. It has a significant expectation of communication and teamwork, and especially being able to listen to a commander. This person will be the shot-caller of sorts, playing the game from an RTS perspective. It’s a bit like Starcraft, but other than the commander, everyone else are the units in a FPS perspective.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP® or Windows Vista®
- Processor: 2.4+ GHZ Intel® or 2.0+ GHZ AMD™
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (Windows XP®,) 2 GB RAM (Windows Vista®)
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 6 series (6800GT or better,) ATI™ 1300XT series or greater (X1550, X1600 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- Hard Drive: At least 12 GB of free space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alpha Protocol folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.