All-In-One Sports VR Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
All-In-One Sports VR Direct Download
A variety of sports titles experiences Baseball, Archery, Ping Pong, Basketball, Bowling, Badminton, Golf, Dart, Billiard, Boxing, Tennis, Volleyball, squash It’s like a better version of Wii Sports in VR. Alot better than what I was expecting actually. The two biggest reviews make it sound like a half finished arcade game but those reviews are 2 years old. As of May 2023 I can guarantee if you’re looking for a VR equivalent of Wii sports this is it. This game scratches that itch that other VR games like Rec Room have never been able to really scratch. This game obviously takes a lot of cues and inspiration from Wii Sports and is a pretty good recreation of that game in VR if that’s what you’re after. The sports are pretty fun and play about how you’d expect them to with minimal issues. Didn’t run into any game breaking bugs.
The presentation is pretty boring. I hate to be nit picky but it really stuck out to me. For example the starting room where you pick your sport is just a generic room that has nothing to do with anything even sports related. Where as in Wii Sports Resort, you had a sense that all of the Sports took place on Wuhu Island and it made the world feel lived in. The game could really visually benefit from taking place in a lived in location like Wuhu Island or some kind of equivalent, but it isn’t inherently worse without it. On a smaller note the bowling alley is way too small. It’s fun to hit homers, but maybe a bit too arcadey though. I would have preferred a more realistic but still arcade style batting sim with different type pitches over just trying to hit homers to fastball.
All-In-One Sports VR Direct Play:
This one game makes the whole collection worth buying, even now at full price. I’ve heard some negative reviews about how the controls suck but that is just simply not true. The controls are super easy and the racing is arcade fun. Don’t expect Mario Kart (as it’s pure racing), but don’t expect a sim either. It falls in between those two extremes It’s fun to hit homers, but maybe a bit too arcadey though. I would have preferred a more realistic but still arcade style batting sim with different type Physics on everything felt pretty spot on however a little too forgiving sometimes. Not too much to say other than the base gameplay is pretty solid and is a great start.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-BIT)
- Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the All-In-One Sports VR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.