Alina of the Arena Free Download v0.8.1.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Alina of the Arena’ is a roguelite deckbuilding tactics game that combines elements from ‘Slay the Spire’ and ‘Into the Breach’. Play as a gladiator that must fight for a bloodthirsty crowd to survive. With roguelite deckbuilding and hex-based tactics, players are no longer bound by simple attack and defense. Make use of dodges and knockbacks to stay alive! Pick up dozens of cards, keep the ones you need, and craft a unique deck as you fight your way through randomized levels that present a different challenge each run! Unlike traditional deckbuilders that focus on attack and defense, the tactics element adds a dimension of positioning. Dupe your enemies into attacking each other, or use the terrain to gain an upper hand.
Carry equipment in both hands to enhance your cards! You can dual wield daggers for extra damage, go with a sword & shield combo for rounded performance, or wreak havoc with a two-handed weapon. Figure out the best combination for each fight! For those who haven’t tried the game yet, I absolutely recommend it. It’s currently going for like $10 thanks to the discount, and even if it were $20-$25 I would still recommend it, it’s worth the value and probably is one of my favorite games this year, despite the game still being in its infancy. I can’t wait for the developers to add more to this masterpiece with different playstyles (maybe characters or kits?) to lean into. Currently, the one I enjoyed the most was my last run as a pyromancer of sorts, mixing fireballs, born with fire and movement abilities.
The backbone of any roguelike with complex systems to learn is the assurance that you, the player, will be rewarded for your time. You need to feel comforted as you ride a steep learning curve that this is not a jumble of poorly thought out ideas, but a gateway into rich gameplay that blends these complex systems in a deep, logical way. The reason I’m hesitant to recommend Alina of the Arena is that it has so many systems going on that I feel it’s almost impossible for ANYONE to properly recommend it this early. That’s not to say it’s too hard, but rather that it has too many interconnecting points to fully understand yet which ones are strong and which are weak.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 10 64-bit
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alina of the Arena folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.