Alien Shooter 2 New Era Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
About 50 years have passed since the beginning of the Alien Invasion, the planet is slowly turning into a desert. The few survivors huddle in colonies and hide in abandoned cities and subways. Trade caravans with provisions and other necessities ply between the settlements. But their path is not always safe… Once you, a loner hero, who is just trying to survive and not to go mad in company of your guns and General, catch intriguing SOS, from which your new journey begins. But the question is – will it be worth it? I don’t know why they hate this toy. Everything seems to be the same, for which we fell in love with the original, the sequel and other parts with branches in the form of a zombie shetur. Of course, I have not yet completed the game, but so far everything is at the level of the second part. We destroy hundreds of aliens, earn points, buy equipment, upgrade the character and go back to battle.
The only bad thing here is optimization, especially in survival mode. FPS sags very strongly, starting somewhere from the 15th wave. This makes it difficult to play. Well, the character often gets stuck in various obstacles. It’s annoying. The game starts with two doctors going into Johnny’s mind before he dies to try and review his memories to give him his final wish. His wish was to go to the moon. Throughout his memories you go backwards, from his oldest years down to his youngest years, which is a cool concept since you hear about events that happened in the past, but you haven’t experienced yet, and then you do. Eventually you learn who Johnny is, who is wife was, River, and about his family. To say more would be to spoil it. In each era of his memories you have to find things that trigger his memory so that you can move on to the next world. Almost like finding the keycard that unlocks the next level. So each memory level requires you to find 5 memories links that allow you to move on to the next level. It is easy, and does not require much thinking or problem solving at all.
- new levels;
- new monsters
- new character
- unique survival mode
- 9 types of weapons
- classic character leveling.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce2 / ATI Radeon 8500 or better video card with 64MB video memory
- Storage: 1200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alien Shooter 2 New Era folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.