Alien Hominid HD Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Alien Hominid HD Direct Download
Alien Hominid HD, the award-winning 2D side-scroller from The Behemoth, is now available for Steam! With hand-drawn graphics, excitingly fast gameplay, and the humor that started it all, loading up this title is like traveling decades back in time, with improved visuals and the same hardcore gaming experience. Navigate your surroundings by jumping, dodging attacks, grabbing agents, and digging underground! Use your trusted blaster to shoot at anything in your path and hurl grenades towards your enemies for epic explosions! Catch agents off guard with your knife in close-up combat, or chomp their heads off if that’s more your style. Whether you’re playing solo or 2-player local co-op, Alien Hominid HD is back with the three classic difficulty options And that’s not all – the game is complete with Steam achievements, in addition to weekly and monthly leaderboards for all three difficulties! Come back to the game that started it all for The Behemoth while crossing your fingers and hoping you remember those pesky boss patterns… It is basically a simple port of the original HD remaster from Xbox Live Arcade, but with just a few tweaks for modern hardware.
You get higher resolution and framerate support, but the game is practically the same thing. Same fun levels, same crazy boss designs, same run and gun style gameplay, same everything. This includes the difficulty, which I won’t deny, can be pretty unfair at times. This was back in the day when enemies and bullets spawning on top of you and having extremely limited lives was common. I had to reset at least a dozen times just to clear the game once, which isn’t even that long at 2 hours, but goes to show just how difficult a game this is. Some of the boss designs are also just outright bad, with annoying gimmicky moves or straight up bugs in some areas. I was also not a fan of the complete lack of iframes when dodge rolling and the mere split second you get when respawning. That alone led to so many deaths simply because I would spawn on top of an enemy and just die. I can’t deny there is a bit of a nostalgic feeling to it.
Alien Hominid HD Direct Play:
If you grew up playing games on Newgrounds, that same energy can be found here and it is perfectly preserved for modern platforms. It may not be for everyone, but I had a good time playing through it. It is a fun throwback to the Newgrounds days, with straightforward run and gun style gameplay complete with crazy boss designs, but also insane and often unfair difficulty. Might not be an immediate buy, but worth a look if you can catch either on sale or if you’re just a big fan of the genre. I like that you can unlock customization options as you play as well. I haven’t tried any of the themed stuff, but it looks cool so I’ll probably end up getting a pack at some point.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R7 or Geforce GTX 770
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alien Hominid HD folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.