Alenjas Adventures Free Download [v0.09 Remaster] PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
My first game of hopefully many more_where you take on the role of different characters to progress through the story. The game takes place in a dark fantasy world where “Alenja“, the main character and daughter of a female warrior, will go on a journey to not only develop her fighting skills, but also discover her sexuality. A trip full of surprises and unexpected encounters will help you to determine the greater cause that is responsible for the chaos the country is in. For better immersion, I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system, that gives you a variety of ways to lead your battles. This game is just exactly what you sign up for.
It is a solid experience and sells you a story you can buy-into for ~2 hours. I will definitely be back when it is completed. The scenes are solid with multiple ways to solve puzzles. Very rewarding. The only con is that movement can feel a little clunky. Look forward to seeing the finished product!. Great game, nice graphics, cool story. The main character is just as cute as a young Lara Croft. I was affraid it would be a vanilla game, but actually there are hardcore scenes. I think you will have to play it at last 2 times to discover the different ways to reach the end.
That’s a bit dramatic considering I’m lucky enough to still be here, but 2019-2021 was nonetheless a pretty rough period for me (as I imagine it was for a lot of folks the world over). A lot has changed since then, both for me personally and for the world we all live in, and despite my generally optimistic outlook on life it’s been admittedly difficult to resist growing just a little cynical and apathetic. Games became a passive hobby for me: more of a way to pass the time than a way to genuinely engage with art and entertainment media. I had begun to wonder if maybe games themselves had become jaded, an industry of profit rather than passion.
Alenja’s Adventures Pre-Installed:
Of course, this was partially my fault. I’d devoted myself rather completely to live-service titles or otherwise endless games. Titles which could theoretically be played forever, but that you only really play until you realize it’s more of a routine than a passtime. Whatever feelings of fun that once came with the game are long gone by the time you stop playing it. When you finally do close it for that last time, it’s less of a fond farewell and more like dropping off a check to pay an overdue bill. I’ve been feeling this sort of way about games – a dispassionate melancholy, very rarely spiked with moments of long-gone wonder – for longer than I realized. I haven’t even written (or even attempted to write) a review for anything in years now. The last time I did was for Wandersong, that joyful spark I was sure I would never feel again.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alenja’s Adventures folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.