Alder Forge Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Alder Forge Direct Download
An Adaptive Turn-Based RPG, and an easy-to-use Combat System. A Story-Driven Adventure through the eyes of the 5 Members of your Party. Explore villages, cities, landscapes, ancient ruins, and dungeons within the three countries you will visit. An easy-to-use Camp Menu and Crafting System with equipment, party, fast travel, and skills management. Special Skills for each Player Class, unlocked either by solving mysteries, finding new Anima Stones, or just Leveling Up. Merchants, plant harvesting, and Alchemy Craft are made simple to help you easily acquire usability drinks during or out of battle. In your free time you can solve riddles, fight optional bosses, read books, interact with the environment using the inspection points or just talk to people. Fight, Explore and Walk the path of heroes in the world of the Alder Forge. The Alder Forge story is set in the western part of the Ertheryan continent.
In your adventures, you are going to face a dark plot that will try to engulf the continent and break the three centuries lasting peace. Meanwhile, you will discover that nothing is ever simpler than that while facing the complexity of human behavior and the lines that draw good and evil in each character you encounter throughout your journey, secret organizations, political entities, and other groups, each has their agendas and plots. Meanwhile, the five protagonists will be at the center of those events. Adriel: Party Leader, known by his intelligence, pragmatism, and powers, Age:21 Mirabelle: Anima Caster, funny with a massive appetite, but serious when things get heated, Age:13 Cassandra: Heavy Arms, and the strongest defense of the team, Age:21 Leo: Archer and a disciple of the legendary Dead Eye, fun and quick to spot threats, Age:22 Fiona
Alder Forge Direct Play:
An Elysian Knight, serious and unforgiving, she’s equal if not stronger than Adriel, Age:21 The Alder Forge environment was carefully designed to convey the world you will engage and invest your time in, but it is also full of enigma, hidden secrets, and backstories, each element placed, sculpted, and handcrafted is there for a reason, The Fate of Ertherya is now in Your Hands. The game could use a little polish on menu styles, sound mixing and small environment details but it’s definitely got some charm. The game will take you during its four chapters to the Duchy of Elysia, the Kingdom of Royne, the Mighty Kingdom of Orvys, and the Atlas Court (The seat of your employer.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/7 64-bit
- Processor: Core i5-2100 3.10 GHz or similar AMD processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960, 2GB of Memory or similar AMD GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 19 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alder Forge folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.