Alaskan Road Truckers Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Alaskan Road Truckers Direct Download
Get behind the wheel and drive across the entire state of Alaska with dynamic weather and unpredictable road conditions. Become a trucking legend and get your cargo to its destination on time. Pick your route across diverse road conditions Expand and customize your truck collection Take on different jobs with a huge variety of cargo types Get your hands dirty with involved, in-depth truck maintenance. Look after your truck, stock up on supplies, and make sure you’re ready for your next journey. Maintain your truck to keep it on the road Upgrade your HQ and manage your business Visit stores and gas stations to pick up essential purchases and fuel Leave your cab to explore scenic landmarks and soak up the atmosphere. Be prepared for what Alaska has to throw at you, expect the unexpected for the journeys which lie ahead. Manage your health by battling against hunger, fatigue, and the cold Plot your route and make sure you have the best equipment for the job Encounter dangers like mud slides, avalanches, fallen trees, and more!
Alaskan Road Truckers is a game that shows promise. Today is launch day, as with any game, launch day or Day 1 is bound to have some bugs and performance issues. Seeing mixed reviews currently is discouraging because the indie dev team who made this game has put their heart and soul into it. I played the original “demo” and it was not bad, I’ve seen substantial improvements since the demo and the game seems a lot more polished. This means progress. Progress does not always mean perfection, and you have to keep that in mind. Best alternative to American Truck Simulator thus far. I am having a lot of fun. I do have to be transparent on a few things. For me, I cannot play the game with an Xbox controller. I just can’t steer the truck. Half the time, the steering doesn’t work, and when I hit the gas, it resets the wheel. The devs play with a controller and have NO issues. Your mileage may vary, and I felt it important to mention. Also, I have no issues with my controller in any other game.
Alaskan Road Truckers Direct Play:
Using the keyboard to drive or the Logitech G29 was great however. As for performance, it seems to run great on the devs computer. For me, the performance was slightly rough. I have an RTX 2070 Super + Ryzen 7 5700G CPU + 32 GB DDR4 ram. I have to lock the game at 30 fps, or the frames skip, regardless of the graphical settings such as low or epic. I can run Call of Duty, Red Dead Redemption 2, American Truck Simulator on max settings at 60 fps, to give you some perspective. The gameplay as a whole so far, is great. The game looks awesome, and I can’t wait to see how this game evolves. There are TONS of other Trucking Sim games out there, and quite frankly, they all pretty much suck. There’s no sugar coating it. This game is only $20 or so USD. It’s worth it. Just note that the experience might not be flawless. I’m hoping that the game will be more playable for me in the future.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alaskan Road Truckers folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.