Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Direct Download
In this brand new standalone experience, Alan Wake fights the herald of darkness, the evil Mr. Scratch! A thrilling new storyline, hordes of creepy enemies, serious firepower and beautiful Arizona locations, combined with a fun and challenging new game mode make this a must for Alan Wake veterans, and the perfect jumping on point for new players! Play the full-fledged Story Mode: You’ll be on the edge of your seat as you fight to stop your murderous evil double to take back your life… and change reality itself! Fight till dawn arcade mode: In the action-packed Arcade Mode, you’ll need to master the Fight with Light mechanic to stay alive until dawn and beat your friends on the Leaderboards. Can you survive until sunrise? Face the darkness: Twisted and dangerous enemies stalk you in the shadows. Dispatch them with the powerful arsenal of weapons at your disposal.
American Nightmare is a fun combat focused episode set between the original game and the not-yet-if-ever-released sequel. In this chapter Alan is trying to escape from the Dark Place by writing a script of a twisted TV show, where he can alter reality and defeat his doppelganger, Mr. Scratch as he tries to take over Alan’s life in the ‘real world’. The game brings some fixes of its prequel. The horrible and non-reactive controls are – fortunately – things of the past. It’s a much more combat focused game, which is proven by a wast array of weapons you can find, from UZI to combat shotgun. The game introduces some – though not many – new elements and mechanics
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Pre-Installed:
There are new enemies like the Splitter, who splits into two when your flashlight is pointed at him. The area map and HUD are reworked, where scripts and points of interest are indicated. It’s a nice addition since on the contrary of the first game, here you are encouraged to find those “damn” sheets of papers. You can get better weapons and it is fun, too While Alan Wake’s story was controversial but well written, the same can’t be said about this chapter. It sometimes feels rushed and underdeveloped. At least the ending is much more clearer now. The part where the game disappoints the most is the level design.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS:Windows XP SP2
- Processor:Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 10 compatible with 512MB RAM
- Hard Drive:8 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alan Wake’s American Nightmare folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.