Alaloth Champions of The Four Kingdoms Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms is a skill-driven ARPG game inspired by such classics as Baldur’s Gate and Pillars of Eternity. Set in a rich fantasy world, resembling the darkest period of the Middle Ages, the game offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative. Alaloth is a dark god who turned on his pantheon and came to the mortal realms. There he lies imprisoned in the Valley of Storms, where the four great kingdoms of humans, orcs, elves, and dwarves intersect. From the Valley’s heart, he spreads evil throughout the kingdoms, determined to extinguish any light of hope for all who call this world home. A hardcore combat system is combined with a brand new isometric gameplay, featuring spectacular moves in challenging fights with various enemies. You have to carefully plan the next move. One reckless action and you die.
Remember this is an EA version. Secondly, the devs are dropping massive updates daily and promise to do so in the coming months. They are a REALLY hard working bunch. I strongly recommend joining their discord for near real-time interaction with them. Next thing. This game is very unique in the sense that the biggest novelty is a combat system that is simply DIFFERENT to what most gamers are used to. DIFFERENT does mean BAD. It just means you gotta get used to it. I salute the devs for having HUGE BALLS to try an innovate in a stagnant market that is so afraid to anything different that it (mostly, especially AAA studios) keeps chasing it’s own tail. How much innovation did you see in the last years from Ubisoft (LOL), Bethesda, or EA. They keep selling an old, by the book reskinned checklist pile of garbage EVERY YEAR.
Storms, monsters, plagues, strife, and great dragons beset the land – it will require strength and courage to defeat Alaloth in his prison. The world of Alaloth is comprised of four vast territories. To the northwest lies The Goldwood Forest and The Republic of Larastir with elves keeping the secrets of the gods safe. To the northeast are the mountains named The Fangs of Kemot, home to dwarves that inhabit this great rocky territory: Karak-Hohn. To the southwest, you will discover the wastelands, the Desolation of Baga, where orcs rule. In the southeast humans brought civilization to an age of gold with a huge bay area of cities, merchants, and prosperous growth: The Blessed Kingdom of Edherest. Customize your warrior by choosing from among three different Ways of Power – Arms, Gods, Nature – each one with three different professions to choose from. Players can meet twelve different NPCs that could join them during the quest, depending on the alignment of the character.
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history. Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i3 2100 / AMD Phenom X2 550
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 / AMD Radeon 7970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alaloth Champions of The Four Kingdoms folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.