Aircraft Carrier Survival Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Take control of the aircraft carrier, its crew, officers and planes during WW2. Give an example of military prowess by choosing the right equipment, crew, and escort for the mission. Remember that your success will depend greatly on your flexibility in managing the available fleet resources. Assign a crew and choose what your officers should focus on. Your ship has many stations to man, and proper management will be the key to executing your plan, whether by taking on an enemy directly, sneaking past them, or taking an alternative route to completely avoid contact. Your damage control teams can handle fire outbreaks, torpedo strikes, hull flooding, enemy bombardment, airstrikes, and suicide attacks from enemy planes, but not all of them at once. Assess which threats need to be dealt with first in order to survive.
Use maneuvers, aircraft, anti-aircraft turrets, and whatever else you can to survive the enemy attack. Make sure that any enemy who dares to attack you will end up in the depths of the Pacific. Will you risk all lives on the vessel to save the one in need? Do you have what it takes to make a decision on the spot? No matter what, some sacrifices will be necessary and the only source of redemption is victory. Use intel collected during recon missions to prepare pilots and aircraft for large operations. Target enemy land bases and even their entire fleets. Identify opponents before choosing attack directions and deciding the sequence of targets and maneuvers. I came across the prologue version of ACS while looking for something similar to Carrier Command a long old time ago. Now, this isn’t anything like Carrier Command but I’m so glad I gave it a chance regardless.
ACS manages to stay pretty true to history while not letting history bog down the gameplay. Anyone with a passing interest in WW2 and the Pacific Theatre in particular will recognise the various ships and place names and will appreciate the nod to significant moments such as Midway and Guadalcanal. On the subject of gameplay ACS hits that niche where it is really simple to play but takes time and patience to master. Knowing what to use when is great but you also need to time these well or your plans fall apart. The game never throws you the same thing twice so you’re always kept guessing. 168 hours in the beta and played the prologue countless times before that and I never felt bored playing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: windows 7,8 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Intel HD 620
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Aircraft Carrier Survival folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.