Age of Darkness Final Stand Direct Download
Build, Gather and Fight in a Desperate Last Stand Against an Onslaught of Never Ending Evil! The darkness is an entity of evil. Some say it is the manifestation of human fear and nightmares, others say it is a wandering mass of damned souls haunting us. The origin of the darkness itself is unknown, but one thing for certain is that we can keep it at bay through the power of light and fire. Brace yourself against huge tidal waves of Nightmares. Leveraging an internally developed technology called ‘SwarmTech’ allows the game to render over 70,000 enemy units on the screen at one time. These enemy legions claw their way up through seething fissures in the earth to reinforce ‘The Veil’. Light up a rich, complex, procedurally generated map to claim territory back from ‘The Veil’. A dynamic living death fog that conceals enemies and drains life from your troops. Holding the line against this terror is not for the faint of heart.
Borrowing from the the roguelite genre, Malices are random afflictions placed on the player during every Death Night, unraveling the best made plans. Conversely, if a Death Night is survived, you may decide between three randomly selected Blessings, enriching the experience and giving your army a much needed edge. Lead the charge against the horrors of the night with powerful and unique Heroes. Using special abilities gained from leveling up, these Heroes can be key to turning the tide of a desperate battle. But beware, the Nightmares have Elite roaming champions of their own that drop precious resources when killed, posing an extreme and ever-present threat to your expansion. I think many of us who play RTS games love that high-intensity feeling of seeing your carefully built base being assaulted by a doomsquad, and with some excellent defending of the breaches, you get the battle of your life and hopefully witness your fortress prevail. So, an entire game based around that feeling? Formula for success, if you ask me.
Age of Darkness Final Stand Direct Play:
I advanced further and further game by game learning when to do what, nice combos with the troop enhancements+blessings, hope there will be more things for more interesting gameplay! Honestly the colossi should do enhanced damage against walls and buildings but “normal” damage against troops. Most important statement: Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. Expansion is as important as building up your defense. Finding out on the last night you get hit from all sides was a shocker to me, but it also made me put everything into defense to one wave, trying to make it last, so it will pay out later in the game. Encountering bugs? Most of the time they’re easily solvable by saving and reloading the game. Was frustrating at first, but hey it’s early access. On normal you can save as often as you want, and honestly you should just in case you mismanaged your ressources.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 72 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Age of Darkness Final Stand folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.