Afterdream Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Afterdream Direct Download
Afterdream is a 2D psychological horror adventure game. Get lost in a lucid dream, bending the lines between reality and fiction. Utilize the strange camera to navigate through the ghosts’ mysterious residence. Find the purpose of your nocturnal visit in a vivid and dreamlike setting. Navigate the obscure location populated by ghosts, and collect items to solve puzzles as you move further through the intriguing story. Look through the lens of your strange camera and photograph highlighted objects to interact with them. Side-scrolling 2D with unique art-style Interact with hidden objects through the lens of a strange camera Atmospheric music and sound design Delve into a lucid dream, bending reality and fiction Minimalist yet efficient interface so the focus stays intact Hand-made in Finland, no asset flips or cheap tricks! I think I can say with enough confidence that this is his best game so far.
It masterfully mixes together the haunting silent-hill-esque atmosphere and world design that has made this dev a true colossus of indie psychological horror games, with a truly brilliant puzzle design that will keep your brain fully engaged for the whole duration of your playthrough. The first time I played a game of Jesse (Distraint) was in 2018. I was looking for a random horror game to play on my phone in the middle of the night, and I ended up finding Distraint. Even after 5 years this is still one of my favorite games and I can’t describe in words what it felt like when I played it for the first time. Today I had the opportunity to play another game by Jesse and once again he has released another masterpiece. Afterdream is a strange game (in a good way), and just as it scared me, I had to stop the game several times to cry.
It’s a completely different experience for anyone who has recently dealt with grief, and I speak from personal experience. I wish I had told her I loved her, but now it’s too late. Seeing the urn with Dad’s ashes made me identify with everything in the game even more. After playing Afterdream, all the guilt I felt went away. I feel lighter, I’ve been thinking a lot, and I’ve come to the conclusion that this guilt never made any sense. And that if I had to deal with weird dreams to see her one last time, I would do it without a second thought. Afterdream showed me that while guilt is sometimes unavoidable, it’s not always necessary to carry that weight. I finally feel free of all the pain and remorse I felt for those six months.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Afterdream folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.