After Dark Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
After Dark Direct Download
The player starts in a helicopter and is dropped into no man’s land with only one weapon to defend themselves against what’s lurking in the shadows. They must kill zombies for points progressing round to round while upgrading their weapon with attachments, completing tasks, and fighting off bosses. The base of the game is a fantastic shooter. Would love to see more added, like selection on guns, enemy difference, and more. It is a really good start to what could turn into a fantastic wave manager. I give it a thumbs up for the potential that the game has and what the developer can make of it. I am hoping they continue it, adding SO MUCH MORE. I cant get more than 70 FPS on lowest Graphics (720p) so its not enjoyable to play but the game design is actually pretty good and the game mechanics are okay, not polished but movement exists. This game has a lot of potential.
I suggested through the bug report feature of the game some fixes or improvements. But aside that, this is an enjoyable light zombie waves FPS. It seems there is only one level for now. It is a bit expensive for the regular price tag asked. But the game is still fun to play The most annoying thing about this game is the amount of cutscenes. There are cutscenes every 30 second if you follow the main quest. It is especially annoying when you play with friends, as you either have to wait for your friend to stand next to you, or spend 5 second to teleport his ass over, just so that you can watch a 10-second cutscene of little to no consequences. The writing is pretty mediocre. I have yet to find any remotely interesting character in the game.
After Dark Pre-Installed:
That being said, the gameplay mechanics of this game are pretty well crafted. After leveling up a good amount, the movement in this game becomes very smooth and addictive. While melee combat is not the best, it is still better than many other first-person games nowadays (looking at you, Starfield). The world building is grea The next part of the city is sort of a little less developed in terms of history and, apart from the highlights in the skyscrapers, it no longer offers such memorable parts of the story as those from the first part of the city. Still its not worth to buy yet because it has many bugs, i bought it in a sale and i will keep it, because i believe this game will get really fun with better performance and more options in game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1660 6GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the After Dark folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.