Adventures of Chris Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Adventures of Chris Direct Download
Oh wow, I’m actually kinda surprised you scrolled down this far…that’s awesome! My name’s Chris, and I’m so excited to tell you about my game! It’s a ‘90s-inspired adventure platformer about the totally normal adventures I went on as a chubby kid back in 1995 – traveling the world, learning useful abilities, and, naturally, getting kidnapped and turned into a balloon by cartoon villains. Thankfully, I escaped and learned to use my transformation as a kind of superpower. I got to learn all kinds of cool stuff – how to throw fireballs and lightning, how to bounce around like a basketball and rocket around the earth. It’s a neat story…I think. I really hope you’ll enjoy it – I had a lot of fun making it! Uncover a sinister story in a quirky, cartoon-like universe. Explore 9 locations around the world in any order you please, plus the Kingdom of Lost Balloons and more! Build Chris from a weak kid into the ultimate hero by upgrading him with unique special moves and abilities that you can customize to your style.
Learn (or purchase) increasingly powerful spells and techniques. Battle bizarre villains across the globe, including samurai cats, cyborg penguins and whiny vampires. Float or fall through unique platforming challenges. Two additional full game modes, including bonus content – a more difficult and humorous Mean Mode, and Developer Commentary. A variety of unlockable content and secrets to discover, including an in-depth backstory. Numerous difficulty settings, including “Ridiculously Easy” for players who prefer to never die, and “Hard for No Reason” for crazy people. Snort out loud with a game chock-full of laughs. It’s supposed to be set in the 90s (along with being a “90s style platformer”, which it does nail) but it doesn’t really do anything with that. The levels are all very nebulous about ‘what year is it’, so this could have been set whenever; it would have been nice if the dialogue somehow re-enforced ‘hey we’re in the 90s’ more.
Adventures of Chris Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The story is charming, The main character Chris I suppose is alright, some may find him relatable, some may find him annoying, the villains are entertaining, the powerups are fun, they actually make you want to go out of your way to find the extra ones. The overall game is not too long, I beat it in one night, however I am still trying to 100% the game. currently I have this game 98% complete, I need to find one more powerup to face the secret boss, but I have been damn near everywhere and cant find him. This game has no guides, so if/when I 100% this, I will probably post some guides. And, well, it does. But it does it in a way that allows the eponymous Chris to rise above it (pun intended), overcoming his own insecurities to become a hero that those around him didn’t think he could be. And the platforming is anything but simple.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Adventures of Chris folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.