Ad Infinitum Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Ad Infinitum Direct Download
Trapped between the walls of your family home and the trenches of World War I, you try to piece together your past and take back control of your life. BREAK THE CYCLE Will the nightmare of the war ever end? Will you find inner peace one day? In Ad Infinitum, you play as a German soldier haunted by the horrors of the Great War. While your mind grapples with memories of your family home and the trenches on the front, you try to break the endless cycle of suffering. You wake up in your bedroom, unchanged from your teenage years, in a run-down and deserted manor house. Suddenly and inexplicably, you are transported to the trenches where the horrors of war are overshadowed by vile and even more terrifying creatures. Unable to distinguish between reality and nightmare, you must fight to regain control of your life’s narrative.
Unspeakable nightmares come to life in the recesses of your mind. To escape the death traps and terrifying creatures, you must understand the source and motivation of each monster and solve the puzzles that stand in your way. From blind demons who can hear your softest footsteps to hideous disjointed puppets who move in the dark, horror is around every corner. The fallout of the war is felt far from the front. Peel back the shroud that hides the secrets of your family, torn apart by the Great War, and try to remember your past. Through exploration and by solving riddles and puzzles between the walls of your home and the barbed wire of No Man’s Land, you ultimately reveal a chapter in the story of a German family torn apart by war. The atmosphere is either cold or disgusting, while the characters are representations to ideology or trauma. If it’s something you’re looking for too, you actually play as a German.
Ad Infinitum Direct Play:
A German with a name and family. I feel like this game and Valiant Hearts: The Great War pay respectful tribute to the first World War in very different artistic ways. As a side note the developers really care about their creation here, it’s like their baby. There was a man who works for them that kept me updated for issues I had involving my graphics card, which was obviously out of his hands. Ad Infinitum is a linear, narrative driven horror game about the, well, horrors of the first world war. It’s mostly a walking simulator with simple puzzles, that does provide a good atmosphere, as well as supernatural elements. This game is well designed, it has a great and touching story, great visuals, runs pretty well and has a good combination of boss fights and endings. Although it is not perfect but as an overall package I recommend this game to anyone who is interested in horror games with good story telling.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2 GB or AMD Radeon RX 7850, 2 GB or Intel Arc A380, 6 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 21 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ad Infinitum folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.