Across the Obelisk Free Download v1.2.01 & ALL DLC PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
You can play solo or with up to three other players. Each one of you will control a hero in combat but all of you will have to work together and decide what’s best for the group… will you help the farmers against a group of small fiery demons or will you search among the ashes for nice loot? Choose among 12 unlockable characters and form your party. Each one of them have his own cards, items, mechanics, stats and strengths… it’s not the same to play with a fire wizard than a shadow mage, would you play with two healers or rather play with a damage oriented group? More than 500 upgradeable cards and 200 items to choose, will let you customize your heroes with different builds: poisons, bleeds, defensive skills… there are a lot of combinations that you can apply to each hero.
Each game will be different. Take a path, fight your way through it, complete quests and the world will evolve in front of you. Lots of hidden places and mysteries to be solved await you in Across the Obelisk. Overworld After several dozens of roguelikes, I’m kind of over the Slay The Spire style map. The detailed overworld with different biomes is refreshing – and informative. You’ll get markers for quest lines and character unlocks, and different nodes for uncommon/rare/epic events. The events grant resources, gear, pet & character unlocks, but can also add curses to your decks. Every character has a few unique dialogue options, many of which bypass the skill check and/or give special rewards.
Across the Obelisk Pre-Installed:
Deckbuilding Each character starts out with a default deck that can be modified before starting a run (depending on funds and unlocks). Each run grants two resources – gold (used for gear, pets, card removal) and shards (used for card upgrades, transmutations between the 2 upgrade paths, and unlocks); the more successful the last run was, the more funds you get. Decks can be saved and quickly crafted, and there’s a generous amount of slots. Classes share a pool of available cards; each character has a few unique cards. Each new biome/map starts in a village where you have access to the upgrade altar, church (card removal), armory (gear and pets). Valuable cards, special gear shops, removal, and free upgrades can also be earned by winning combats with Corruption challenges (optional trials like in Monster Train), so there is a good amount of opportunities to modify the decks on the way.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1Gb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Across the Obelisk folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.