Accounting+ VR Direct Download
What began as a small game jam between William Pugh (The Stanley Parable), Dominik Johann (Minit) and Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) is now, two years later, an aberration of warped technology, weird worlds and strange, disturbing creatures. Since its debut in 2016 (10/10 on Steam), Accounting has tripled in size, mutating into an intricate labyrinth of forbidden virtual realities.
There are countless more secrets to discover if you have the stomach to brave the dangers of new characters, brought to life by an ever expanding cast of comedic legends (Rich Fulcher, Reggie Watts and Justin Roiland, to name a few). Accounting is a noble profession. During your tenure with Smith & Smitherson, you will bare witness to the afterbirth of this new facet of human experience. However, it is not without it’s dangers. Here are some of the dangers you need to be aware of before entering Accounting+
If you die in VR, you die in real life. Do not play after midnight. Some Characters may be unfriendly and not actively encourage you during gameplay. Achievements linked to unforgivable acts of human corruption. A soundtrack that is way better than a VR game soundtrack should have any right to be. Subtitles and Translations for 9 languages… Oh wow that’s internationally dangerous. The vacuum of space. Sitting and Standing Mode are BOTH available (and dangerous)!! And, unfortunately: The Cops.
Accounting+ VR Direct Play:
A fun game solo or with friends. Story is average imo but it feels that you don’t really play raft only for the story. I enjoyed building and expanding my raft, exploring the various islands and doing dumb things. It is nice that, unlike other games, what you build is actually useful to you and always used because the raft is everything. So any time you spend building and decorating your raft does not feel wasteful or redundant. One thing to keep in mind that over a certain number of friends early game-play is hard. I recommend giving it a shot if you like survival and building games.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- VR Support: SteamVR or Oculus PC
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Accounting+ VR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.