A Plague Tale Requiem Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Far across the sea, an island calls… Embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world twisted by supernatural forces. After escaping their devastated homeland, Amicia and Hugo travel far south, to new regions and vibrant cities. There, they attempt to start a new life and control Hugo’s curse. But, when Hugo’s powers reawaken, death and destruction return in a flood of devouring rats. Forced to flee once more, the siblings place their hopes in a prophesized island that may hold the key to saving Hugo. Discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell, overcoming foes and challenges with a variety of weapons, tools and unearthly powers.
A Plague Tale: Requiem’s trump card is the variety of gameplay sequences between which it alternates. At its best, it spices up the original’s stealth action-adventure formula with new ways of eliminating foes or holding rats at bay. At its worst, it has you slogging through tedious or frustrating stealth sections. This is a sequel that’s bigger, longer, and worth playing if you’re invested in Amicia and Hugo’s story. But while it successfully avoids repetition, a lack of truly interesting gameplay mechanics alongside disappointing optimization that makes controlling Amicia feel unnecessarily clunky at times hamper the overall experience at launch.
Graphics is good as the first one, little bit heavier I think since having massive FPS drops when entered the city when played on ultra, switched to medium is better, or probably need a patch, not sure, doesn’t really care about graphics any way. Amicia, Hugo and Lucas are back. The characters design changed quite a bit but it’s still fine. The soundtrack is great as well, especially the menu theme. The only I feel kinda off is the AI movement. So, got saw in that general direction, hidden already, the AI walked directly towards where I’m hidden. Do the AIs have silent tracking planted or something, they WALK DIRECTLY TOWARD where I’m hiding, even though they didn’t saw where I hid…or I’m just bad at stealth, probably this.
A Plague Tale Requiem Direct Download:
Graphics is awesome. Gameplay mechanics feels good. There are some bugs which i encountered but i guess they will eventually be fixed. Cant comment on story as i am still in episode 2 but so far the story is good and the sequel feels seamless. The beloved charavtersbare back and what more the macula and sling are back too.. Overall a highly recommended game. And if u had enjoyed plague tale innocence, then this is a must play. It’s somewhat playable even with suitable graphic settings, your PC still turns into a heater after a while. I don’t know what they’ve done to the lighting but it’s quite washed out and the saturation is not balanced in direct sunlight. If only the menu and the transition between chapters was a dark theme and not completely white, it’s so bright and flashes my face, im just an average player not fashion model.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (20H1 64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K (3.5 GHz)/AMD FX-8300 (3.3 GHz)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB, GeForce GTX 970/Radeon RX 590
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the A Plague Tale Requiem folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.