A Jugglers Tale Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Make use of the puppet’s strings in unique puzzles, find your way around obstacles, cross raging rivers, sneak through bandit camps and make it past dangerous traps to find freedom. Explore a beautiful and grim world, inspired by the tone and mood of traditional fairy tales. Live through an intense story of hope and empowerment. Find out what it takes to truly break free from all strings attached. Abby is an artiste held captive at a circus: She spends her days entertaining the audience and her nights in a cage, longing for freedom. One day, she escapes the circus and gets to explore a mystical world. Alas, freedom comes at a cost and Abby soon finds herself dragged into the dangers this world has to offer: In a war-torn, medieval fairytale, surrounded by ravaged, starving citizens and hunted by the relentless cut-throat Tonda, Abby has to cross raging rivers, make it through bandit camps and around traps.
Her adventure is always accompanied by the lyrical rhymes of puppet master Jack, who is telling her story while holding the strings of his puppets firmly in his ever-helpful hands. Who can Abby trust? Can she find a way to truly break free? Despite dangling from her threads, will Abby learn that she can still influence her destiny? I somehow just wish that they would have been used more frequently, and in a much more complex way. Just keeps popping to my mind that in this case it’s a kind of missed opportunity if you know what I mean, the game somehow just scratches the surface of possibilities. It’s also very short, by the way. Nevertheless, after finishing it, I’d still say it’s definitely enjoyable if you don’t expect too much, so it still ranges in a solid thumbs up region in my opinion.
A Juggler’s Tale Pre-Installed:
But as a good advice, if you understand German a bit, you might want to switch to German audio, because in this case it’s much better than the English version. The German speaker (though not perfect) at least tries to really narrate the tale, even changing his voice accordingly. A Juggler’s Tale is a beautiful and artsy side scroller, with immersive narration and a fairly solid and light-hearted story-line. You play as a girl named Abby, tied by strings and moved along by a puppeteer (also the narrator). The game is split into 5 acts, with each one being set in different scenery with amazing and captivating views. Extremely aesthetic and calming. Narration is quite immersive and well-done and the music sets the scene. The game is constantly making you figure out the next move as most of it is puzzle-like scenarios to be able to move along to the next stage. None of it felt repetitive and explored different methods time and time again. The achievements also tie in really well, as it gives the game a bit of replayability with hidden challenges set inside each Stage.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 / Radeon HD7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the A Juggler's Tale folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.