A Castle Full of Cats Direct Download
A Castle Full of Cats is a hidden object game with a metroidvania structure: alternate paths, keys to be found, mysterious NPC’s and so much more! Fofiño found himself cursed by an evil force and had transformed every cat in the castle into a dark (yet cute) creature. Now only Lily can save her soulmate and release the castle from the spell! Actually, I just wanted to take a quick look at the game during my lunch break in order to play it at home, but how could it be otherwise, nothing came of it and I played through the game almost in one go and in about 2 hours . I can’t say whether each of you needs the same amount of time. I’m sure someone with full eyesight can do it in less time. In addition, in one room, more precisely the library, I really had trouble finding the last missing cat. In hindsight, I would rather dismiss it as the “I couldn’t see the forest for the trees” moment, but it still took a lot of time. As usual, you advance in the game by finding enough of the cats that have been transformed by an evil force into dark yet cute creatures. Once you have reached this, other areas in the castle open up. However, it is up to you whether you first discover all the cats in the respective area and send them love in order to transform them back and only then move on, or whether you do this immediately.
But I can reveal so much that there are areas that you have to return to in order to complete them completely. There are also a few hidden rooms and a few useful reusable and special items to find. These are not necessary for the course of the game, in contrast to one or the other required keys, but make playing through them easier and some of them are also connected to achievements. There is one or the other cat that is really well hidden and as in A Building Full of Cats you have to click on one or the other object to reveal a cat.
In my opinion, the game can also be played without help, but in the meantime there are already the first good guides for the game for those who are impatient. A new addition is a kind of “boss fight” that fits the game and requires a similar way of playing. Even if it’s easy in principle, it caused me a few difficulties and it took me a number of attempts before I was able to do it because I just had trouble recognizing the cats. Eyesight and stuff, you know.
A Castle Full of Cats Pre-Installed:
I thoroughly enjoyed “A Building Full of Cats” and was so terribly exited for “A Castle Full of Cats” to come out, and honestly I’m not disappointed! There so many cute cats to rescue, little side quests to do and lots of surprises along the way! Plus Devcats have a wonderful philosophy of promoting adopt don’t shop and helping rescue cats. I suffer from really quite bad anxiety, and this game is perfect to help me calm down and centre myself. I find myself having so much fun I forget what caused the anxiety in the first place. Super cute. I love all the little details hidden around each room and how much devcats, well, loves cats. The music is whimsical and melds between connecting rooms. It seems like there’s future content planned for this too, which I look forward to.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any with OpenGL 3.3 Support or better, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the A Castle Full of Cats folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.