5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel , it’s the first ever chess variant with spatial, temporal, and parallel dimensions. It’s 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel! Move pieces back in time to create branching timelines. Send a rook to a parallel dimension. Protect your kings in the present and in the past! Multiverse Time Travel or 5D Chess as many people abbreviate the game as is one of those games that try to innovate upon classic chess and add strategic elements to it. Few of such games have been able to successfully deliver a different version of chess and 5D Chess with Multiverse Time Travel is certainly one of them. Oftentimes we find the previous innovations on chess being forgotten because developers are constantly reinventing and re-designing the concept of classic chess, to deliver new experiences to gamers regularly. The game incorporates an ordinary chess setup. As you progress gradually in the game, you can bring extra pieces, by following specific rules. To prevent time travel-related paradises, players mustn’t change anything related to the past.
If you play the entire game, you would understand how well the game changes the creation of an alternative timeline. One can also call it a parallel universe. When you start playing in this parallel universe, your starting position is the same as your position in the real world; the only addition is the time-traveling piece. Pieces can be sent across timelines. When crossing different timelines, you can move across the timeline’s past, present and future. Players have to move on every active timeline. For instance, if there’s 3 active timelines, you have to 3 turns on each timeline. Usually, all timelines are active except the ones that players have created consecutively by the same player. This means that if one player creates two or more timelines before his opponent can create any, all except the first timeline will become inactive. It’s entirely up to players whether or not to move across an inactive timeline.
- Sharpen your tactics by solving a collection of multiverse chess puzzles.
- Practice against four different AI personalities, each with different strengths and styles.
- Try out a variety of different starting positions and scenarios.
- Play online with your friends or against strangers.
- Learn as you go. An intuitive interface makes experimentation quick and easy.
- Visualize how your pieces move with highly-polished diagrams and views.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7. 64-bit.
- Processor: 2Ghz or better.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3 compatibility (everything since about 2010).
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.